Crime Scene Cleanup Sevices in Orlando
With decades of experience with trauma scene cleaning, we serve Central Florida
According to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics, about one in three violent crimes occur in or near the victim’s home. Also, thousands of violent crimes occur in the workplace every year. If a crime has occurred on your property, you must contact the authorities so the incident can be properly investigated. After the authorities complete their investigation, however, you’ll still be left with a terrible mess. That’s where the crime scene cleanup team at Biohazard Response comes in.
We have decades of experience with trauma scene cleaning, crime scene cleanup & blood stain removal in Orlando.
What to Do After a Crime Is Committed
The longer a crime scene goes uninvestigated, the higher the risk of contamination.
For the sake of justice and your own health, it’s important that you call the right cleaning company soon after a crime is committed.
- Call the Police/Ambulance: You must call the police as soon as you realize a crime has occurred. You might also request an ambulance if there is still an injured person on the scene.
- Cooperate with the Investigation: You must answer the investigators’ questions fully and truthfully so they can form a clear picture of what happened. If the criminal is at large, your information will help with his capture.
- Hire a Crime Scene Cleanup Team: The authorities will not clean your property after they complete their investigation. That’s when you’ll need to hire the death cleanup team at Biohazard Response.
Potential Crime Scene Contaminants
Whether the crime committed on your property is a murder or an assault, there will likely be a lot of contaminants. Here are a few of the materials that Biohazard Response is qualified to remove.
- Forensic Residue: Investigators use all kinds of materials to aid with their investigations, including fingerprint dust and special powders. Crime scene cleanup professionals can make sure these materials are completely removed.
- Bodily Fluids: Blood and other bodily fluids may be present at a crime scene.
These fluids can pose significant health risks, and must be handled by the professional crime scene cleaners of Orlando.
- Tear Gas: Tear gas can be very harmful to your health—especially after prolonged exposure. If tear gas has been deployed on or near your property, let the team at Biohazard Response clean it up.
Enduring a traumatic experience is difficult enough without having to clean up the aftermath. Biohazard Response offers murder cleanup, suicide cleanup, and other crime scene cleanup services in Orlando. Call our cleaning company at (407) 862-5552 if you have any questions about our services.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Call For A Free Estimate (407) 277-0006
- Most Costs Covered by Your Insurance Policy
- Cleanups Starting at Just $299.00
- No Down Payments Required
- Rebates May Apply
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Certified Bio-Technicians
- Central Florida's Premier Biohazard Scene Clean-up Company
- Over 25 Years Bio-Recovery Experience
- OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen; 29CFR1910.1030, Compliant
- OSHA Qualified Trainer in 29CFR1910.1030
- Certified in Trauma Scene Management
- Licensed Medical Waste Transporter
- Member of ABRA