Biohazard & Blood Cleanup Services in Orlando, FL
Contact Biohazard Response Today
Some messy or hazardous situations require the expertise of a professional cleaning staff. You shouldn’t have to deal with the trauma and health risks associated with cleaning up blood and biohazardous materials. Let the team at Biohazard Response take care of this for you. We provide blood cleanup services in Orlando, FL, and can also complete biohazard removal services. Our team of specialists will ensure your location is cleaned thoroughly and returned to a safe and healthy state. Please reach out to us today for more information. We provide a quick response to your scene.
2200 Forsyth Road Suite B-09
Orlando, Florida 32807
Our Cleanup Services
With many years of experience in the field, you can count on our team to provide the cleanup services you need. We have an extensive background in cleaning up dangerous materials, returning the site to a healthy condition. Our team can complete a variety of cleanup services, including:
- COVID-19 Cleaning: We can ensure your business is disinfected and safe for both your employees and customers.
- Biohazard Cleanup Services: We know how to safely handle and remove a variety of biohazardous materials.
- Blood Cleanup: Blood can potentially expose you to many pathogens and diseases. Let our team clean up after any accident that causes blood loss.
- Death Scene Cleanup: We can clean up after a loved one’s death, ensuring you don’t have to deal with this traumatic task.
- Suicide Scene Cleanup: Losing someone you love to suicide can be an overwhelming experience. Our team provides respectful cleanup services following an event of this kind.
- Unattended Death Cleanup: It can be devastating to discover a loved one has passed alone, and their body has been unattended. We know how to properly and respectfully clean following this event.
- Trauma Scene Cleanup: Our team has years of experience handling trauma scenes and can provide professional cleaning following any incident.
- Hoarding Cleanup: Hoarding can create dangerous and unsanitary living conditions. We know how to properly clean up any hoarding sites.
- Accident Scene Cleanup: Accidents of any kind can result in the need for cleanup of bodily fluids, including blood. We know how to handle these situations safely.
How to Find Our Office
- From the North: Take FL-417 Toll S until you reach exit 34 for FL-50/Colonial Drive. After exiting the highway, take a right onto FL-50 W. Continue for about 1.5 miles before turning right onto N Forsyth Rd. Then turn left onto Partridge Ln. Our building is in the business park to the right.
- From the South: Take FL-417 Toll N until you reach exit 34 for FL-50 W. Take the exit, then turn left onto FL-50 W/Colonial Dr. Continue until you reach N Forsyth Rd and turn right. Then turn left onto Partridge Ln, and you’ll see our building to the right.
Reach Out to Us Today
If you need biohazard or blood cleanup, you can trust the team at Biohazard Response to complete the job professionally and respectfully. We have a staff on call to respond immediately, ensuring you get the services you need right away. Please reach out to us for more information by calling us or filling out the form on this page.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Call For A Free Estimate (407) 277-0006
- Most Costs Covered by Your Insurance Policy
- Cleanups Starting at Just $299.00
- No Down Payments Required
- Rebates May Apply
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Certified Bio-Technicians
- Central Florida's Premier Biohazard Scene Clean-up Company
- Over 25 Years Bio-Recovery Experience
- OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen; 29CFR1910.1030, Compliant
- OSHA Qualified Trainer in 29CFR1910.1030
- Certified in Trauma Scene Management
- Licensed Medical Waste Transporter
- Member of ABRA