Trauma Scene Cleanup Services in Orlando, FL
25+ Years of Central Florida Trauma Scene Cleanup Experience
While there are many trauma scene cleanup companies throughout Central Florida, no other company has the experience and skills that Biohazard Response has. We have more than 25 years of experience performing highly-qualified and compassionate trauma scene cleanup throughout Orlando, FL, and the surrounding communities. All our bio-technicians are certified, fully-licensed, insured, and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for emergency services. While many cleaning companies talk the talk, we walk it proudly! Our goal is to deliver satisfactory services to our clients, no matter the complexity or scope. We protect and care for our customers by remaining dedicated to continuing education and professional certifications. And as a bonus, most insurance policies cover trauma scene cleanup costs, so you’ll have to pay little or no out-of-pocket fees for our cleanup services.
Our Comprehensive Trauma Scene Cleanup Services
At Biohazard Response, we can handle a broad spectrum of trauma cleanup situations. We understand the urgency involved, but we also know how vital compassion and being gentle is. Many of our trauma cleanup projects include injuries and deaths, so it’s important to work with a company that can perform the cleaning that must be done but do so with a calming demeanor. That’s what we provide. We provide services for the following:
- Car Accidents: Even the most minor car accidents can leave a trail of mayhem behind. But it’s the severe accidents where our experience and reputation help. Our team mobilizes quickly to clean up the accident site so first responders can move on. Not only can we dispose of debris, but our team also cleans the blood and bodily fluids from the roadway.
- Industrial Accidents: Accidents happen. We provide extensive biohazard cleanup services, which prevent contamination from potentially dangerous chemicals. But what if the accident caused injuries or deaths? Biohazard Response can help restore your property by cleaning all remnants of the accident. Doing so is crucial to maintaining a sanitary work environment.
- Suicides: While first responders help, they can’t stay behind to clean up following a suicide. Therefore, surviving family members and friends need a resource for cleaning up once the police complete their investigation. We do so with compassion and the ultimate respect for you and your property. Our team is thorough, but we know this is an emotional time.
- Murders: Once police complete their investigation of a death, there’s usually blood or bodily fluid stains left behind. You should never attempt to clean blood or bodily fluids on your own. For one thing, some individuals might have transmittable diseases, such as AIDS or hepatitis, and only a professional will own the proper protective equipment.
- Crime Scenes: Crime scenes can be hectic and chaotic. Don’t attempt to clean it on your own. Instead, trust our honest, thorough, and compassionate crime trauma scene cleaners to restore your property to its original condition faithfully.
What to Do Before Calling Biohazard Response for Trauma Scene Cleanup
We specialize in thoroughness and expediency. But we also approach every situation with empathy, striving to make clients, many of whom are dealing with trauma move on. Nobody should be victimized twice! That means we handle all cleaning tasks following a traumatic incident, so you don’t have to. You can trust us as a company certified in trauma scene management and an FDOH-permitted bio-medical waste transporter. If you require our services, we encourage you to contact us right away. Before you arrive, it helps to take the following preemptive steps:
- First, Call the Authorities: If you haven’t already done so, you need to call the authorities. They will need to perform an investigation before we can clean up. This is an important task because skipping it potentially tampers with an active crime scene, something you never want to do. Once the investigators give the all-clear, you can give our team a call.
- Refrain from Touching Anything in the Area: Blood and bodily fluids can contain a host of diseases and pathogens. Biohazard Response does not recommend touching contaminated items yourself. When we clean trauma sites, we use industrial-grade gloves and filtration masks. Instead, carefully perform the next step, which will protect you and everyone in your home or business while you wait.
- Isolate All Impacted Areas: Keep the area separate from the rest of the building. You don’t have to use police tape. It doesn’t have to be elaborate or sophisticated. Erecting any kind of barrier and letting everyone know not to cross them will prevent cross-contamination from room-to-room, which is essential in controlling the damage to your property.
Contact Biohazard Response for Emergency Trauma Scene Cleanup Services
Our cleanup services start at $299, and we provide 24/7 emergency services to all our customers. Most of the time, we can respond to a call within one to two hours. Our team of specialists will clean and sanitize your home or business quickly and effectively, so you do not have to be subjected to a compromised environment for an extended time. While we’re located in Orlando, FL, we proudly serve communities 100 miles surrounding our great city. Our affordability, customer service, and empathy are why clients entrust us with cleaning traumatic accidents, crimes, and suicide scenes. When the unexpected happens, we’re here. Don’t hesitate to contact us immediately. We’ll be there shortly. Contact the blood and crime scene cleanup experts at Biohazard Response, Inc. by dialing (407) 862-5552.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Call For A Free Estimate (407) 277-0006
- Most Costs Covered by Your Insurance Policy
- Cleanups Starting at Just $299.00
- No Down Payments Required
- Rebates May Apply
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Certified Bio-Technicians
- Central Florida's Premier Biohazard Scene Clean-up Company
- Over 25 Years Bio-Recovery Experience
- OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen; 29CFR1910.1030, Compliant
- OSHA Qualified Trainer in 29CFR1910.1030
- Certified in Trauma Scene Management
- Licensed Medical Waste Transporter
- Member of ABRA