Death Scene Cleanup Services in Orlando, FL
Trust Biohazard Response for Biohazard Disposal Services
If you have lost a loved one to suicide or murder, you are dealing with overwhelming emotions. Biohazard Response understands how difficult and anguishing it is to lose someone. It’s best to leave the cleanup to the experts for a variety of reasons. Most grieving individuals will not put the care they need to into the process, for perfectly understandable reasons. Fortunately, Biohazard Response, Inc. is on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and can respond to a death scene within one to two hours. We have the training and skills necessary to perform death scene cleanup in Orlando, FL properties. We are active throughout the Central Florida region, meaning we can help surviving family members in numerous cities.
Our Post-Passing Remediation Process
Over the years, we’ve developed an effective process for cleaning and disinfecting death scenes. These practices allow us to perform our responsibilities in a thorough and complete manner. Our process follows the following five steps:
- Assessment: First, we perform a detailed walkthrough and investigation of the entire home to property gauge where we should direct our attention. This process is the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)-required.
- Control: Once we complete the assessment phase, our team cordons off impacted areas. This step enables us to prevent cross-contamination of the unimpacted regions. We use a variety of tools to designate the locations where we’ll work.
- Removal: Next, we remove all traces of blood or biological materials from the affected area. This is a potentially dangerous step, and only a professional should attempt it. We use industrial-strength cleaners and tried-and-true methods to remove all stains.
- Cleaning, Disinfecting, and Deodorizing: Once we remove the blood and bodily fluids, our team begins cleaning, disinfecting, and deodorizing the area by using Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-approved methods and cleaners.
- Verification: Once we finish cleaning the area, we perform a final test with adenosine triphosphate (ATP) testing technology. We do this to ensure there are no remaining pathogens in the area.
Four Reasons Why Biohazard Response Is Right for You
We believe we are the right company to work with grieving individuals across Central Florida. Our team understands not only sanitation techniques but how to converse and comfort individuals reeling from a traumatic event. We take our responsibilities seriously and know that they are multifaceted. When you’re looking for a death scene cleanup company, you’re looking for specific characteristics. We possess the five most important qualities:
- Training and Expertise: At Biohazard Response, we take continuing education and qualifications seriously. Each one of our team members passes rigorous background checks before we hire them. Once they join the team, we thoroughly train them on our best practices. As a company, we’ve been performing a death scene and unattended death cleanup for over 25 years.
- Licensed and Insured: We maintain up-to-date licensing from local and state governments. Also, our company is 100% insured to prevent liability issues on your end. These two qualities are essential in providing the services we do. Working with a company that goes above and beyond is critical. That’s why we gained certification in trauma scene management.
- Safety: We use top-of-the-line protective equipment while we clean and observe industry-standard handwashing and disinfected practices. Our commitment to safety helps us eradicate all traces of biohazards from the premises.
- Empathy: Death is a traumatic event for those left behind. When the home is the site of the passing, whether due to murder, suicide, or unattended death, what’s left behind is a roadblock to grieving. We are friendly, compassionate, and above all else, empathetic to your feelings. We’re prepared to clean your home, so you can begin the grieving process.
Specialized Death Scene Cleaning Services for Unattended
If a loved one passed in their home, it might have been some time before they were found. These cases can complicate death scene cleanup and require an experienced team to clean correctly. Our services ensure there are no traces of your loved one’s passing and that we removed all potential bloodborne pathogens. When we clean your family member or friend’s home, we can restore the residence to its original condition, making it possible for you to begin the grieving and estate process. We clean, disinfect, and deodorize the area, as well as screen for any remnants of diseases such as HIV or hepatitis.
Contact Us Today for Compassionate Death Scene Cleanup
Biohazard Response is proud to represent clients throughout the Central Florida region. We know how difficult losing a loved one is, and we want to provide our services to as many families as possible. In the past, we’ve provided death scene cleanup services to individuals and families in Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa Bay, Winter Springs, St. Augustine, Daytona Beach, Gainesville, Kissimmee, and all the towns and cities in between. Our 25 years of experience has not only taught us how to provide superior cleaning services, but also empathetic customer service. You can trust us to handle your death scene with care and get the job done quickly. Please do not hesitate to contact Biohazard Response, Inc. at (407) 862-5552 if you would like to learn more about our services or request a complimentary on-site estimate.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Call For A Free Estimate (407) 277-0006
- Most Costs Covered by Your Insurance Policy
- Cleanups Starting at Just $299.00
- No Down Payments Required
- Rebates May Apply
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Certified Bio-Technicians
- Central Florida's Premier Biohazard Scene Clean-up Company
- Over 25 Years Bio-Recovery Experience
- OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen; 29CFR1910.1030, Compliant
- OSHA Qualified Trainer in 29CFR1910.1030
- Certified in Trauma Scene Management
- Licensed Medical Waste Transporter
- Member of ABRA