Dangers of Blood Exposure
Biohazard Response provides blood cleanup services in Orlando and throughout Central Florida
If a violent or traumatic event in your home or business has resulted in blood loss, the last thing you need to worry about is cleaning up the mess on your own. Not only is blood clean up a hazardous undertaking, but it can also be upsetting. Fortunately, Biohazard Response, Inc. provides blood cleanup services in Orlando and throughout Central Florida so you don’t need to endure the cleanup process alone.
Exposure to dangerous blood pathogens is the most dangerous aspect of blood cleanup. Coming into close contact with blood can place someone at risk for hepatitis, HIV/AIDS, and other dangerous and possibly life-threatening diseases.
If you were exposed to blood during or after the traumatic event, there is no way to tell if the person who bleed out is infected with hepatitis, HIV, or other bloodborne pathogens. This means you must treat any exposure as a hazardous one, which requires you to:
- Flush and wash exposed mucous membranes, wounds, and skin sites that have been in contact with blood with soap and water
- If possible, ask for details about the exposed person to help your healthcare provider determine the appropriate treatment
- Seek an immediate evaluation from a qualified health care professional who is experienced in providing antiretroviral therapy.
We promise to beat any other written estimate, and our certified bio-technicians provide some of the fastest response times in the industry. Call us at (407) 862-5552 to request immediate blood cleanup services.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Call For A Free Estimate (407) 277-0006
- Most Costs Covered by Your Insurance Policy
- Cleanups Starting at Just $299.00
- No Down Payments Required
- Rebates May Apply
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Certified Bio-Technicians
- Central Florida's Premier Biohazard Scene Clean-up Company
- Over 25 Years Bio-Recovery Experience
- OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen; 29CFR1910.1030, Compliant
- OSHA Qualified Trainer in 29CFR1910.1030
- Certified in Trauma Scene Management
- Licensed Medical Waste Transporter
- Member of ABRA