Blood Cleanup Services in Orlando
Professional Bio-Technicians Serve Central Florida
At Biohazard Response, it is our goal to protect our customers and remove all bodily fluids and blood stains from the scene of an accident.
You should not attempt to clean up blood yourself because there are many biohazard risks involved, including the risk of possibly exposing yourself to the following:
- AIDS / HIV
- Dangerous Diseases
- Dangerous Objects
Like most people, you probably experience a tinge of fear whenever you see blood. Blood isn’t just unpleasant to look at—it can also pose a wide range of health risks. If a crime or suicide has occurred on your property, you shouldn’t feel obligated to handle the crime scene cleanup or suicide cleanup—for the sake of your own mental and physical health, leave the job to certified and experienced blood cleanup professionals. The Orlando death scene cleanup experts at Biohazard Response will completely remove the blood from your property so you can get on with your life.
Violent Crime and Suicide Facts and Statistics
- In 2012, over 1.2 million violent crimes occurred in the U.S.
- About one third of all violent crimes occur in or near the victim’s home.
- Between 2003 and 2007, 7% of all U.S. burglaries resulted in some form of violent victimization.
- 65% of violent burglary victims know their offenders.
- About 30,000 Americans commit suicide every year.
- 77% of all suicides occur at home.
- Suicide is the 11th leading cause of death in the U.S., and homicide is the 15th.
- 15% of suicide victims are clinically depressed.
- Men between the ages of 25 and 65 account for more than half of all suicide deaths.
The Importance of Professional Blood Cleanup
Blood cannot be properly cleaned with rags and mops. Blood can be dangerous if it isn’t cleaned by a professional.
Here are a few reasons why you should leave blood cleanup to the Orlando cleaners at Biohazard Response.
Seeing a small amount of blood can be troubling—cleaning a large amount of blood can be traumatic. Instead of enduring the emotional hardship of cleaning blood yourself, let the experts at Biohazard Response take care of it.
In the wake of a violent crime scene, exposure to bloodborne diseases is a serious risk. The team at Biohazard Response has the equipment and skill necessary to eliminate the threat of HIV, hepatitis, and other bloodborne diseases.
If blood isn’t removed quickly and thoroughly from your property, it may permeate your floors, causing considerable damage. The professionals at Biohazard Response can quickly clean the blood from your property and limit the damage.
When Do You Need Professional Blood Cleanup?
Bloodstain removal should be handled by a professional cleaning company. Blood and other bodily fluids can carry several serious diseases, while fluids will seep into porous materials quickly, causing damage that spreads and worsens over time.
- Hire a professional cleaning company any time you experience an accident or incident that leaves blood or other potentially infectious materials.
- When blood has soaked into a carpet, wall, or other surfaces, it requires professional attention. Unfortunately, blood cannot be removed by conventional carpet cleaners, nor can carpeting and linens that have been affected by blood be truly restored. Biohazard Response will remove blood-soaked carpeting and sanitize subflooring so it can be re-covered with new material.
Addressing Blood Stain Removal in the Workplace
Serious accidents and deaths can happen both at home and in the workplace. When these incidents occur in an office or other workspace, it’s essential for employees to understand how to handle the situation and why it is so important to contact a professional cleaning company.
- Treat all blood as potentially infectious, even if you believe it is not. The immediate area where the accident occurred, as well as the surrounding area, should be cordoned off to prevent employees from coming into contact with blood or other fluids.
- Don’t allow your regular cleaning staff to handle the situation—proper blood stain removal requires specialized training and strict adherence to safety regulations to protect your employees from potential biohazards. Call for professional blood stain removal as soon as possible, which will minimize the amount of time blood has to soak into and damage surfaces.
Over 25 Years of Experience
Biohazard Response is proud to offer fast, effective, and safe blood stain removal and crime scene clean-up in Orlando. Our compassionate and professional staff can assist you with accident cleanup involving blood and other bodily fluids. You can reach us at any time by calling 407-862-5552 for a free estimate or to request immediate service.