Biohazard Cleanup Services in Orlando, FL
Biohazard Response offers Superior Biohazard Disposal Services
At Biohazard Response, we know how to efficiently and effectively perform biohazard cleanup. Throughout Orlando, FL, we’ve delivered exceptional services to clients facing anguished situations and severe emotional distress. We deal with biohazardous materials all the time, and we know how to execute our responsibilities to ensure your property remains sanitary. Don’t place yourself at risk for illness or disease by attempting the cleaning yourself. Instead, contact us immediately for licensed, insured, and police-recommended services.
High-Quality Biohazard Cleanup Services
You can encounter biohazards at various accident sites, but they contain one thing in common: urgency. You should treat biohazards carefully, thoroughly, and above all else, safely. We’re capable of adapting to the situation to deliver our reputed services to individuals dealing with the aftermath of a serious accident. Our services can be useful in numerous cases, but some of the most common include:
- Crime Scenes: Once the police, medical examiners, and other personnel finish investigating a crime scene, they leave. Because they lack the resources to assist with post-scene cleanup, you’ll need to hire us to handle the cleaning. Our biohazard response team knows how to clean the dangerous remnants of the crime scene and ensure the safety of those who live in your home or work or shop on your property.
- Accidents: Biohazards are common following industrial accidents, as well as at the site of automotive crashes. Whether due to blood, bodily fluids, or chemical spills, biohazards pose a risk to those who come into contact with them. Before you contact us, make sure to cordon and separate the accident site to prevent cross-contamination! We’ll be there within two hours. Our emergency response times are a crucial and invaluable component of our services because biohazard contamination grows riskier by the moment.
- Death Scenes: We have experience cleaning biohazardous material, such as blood and other bodily fluids from murder and suicide sites. We possess the tools and expertise required to remove all traces of the potentially harmful fluids from your home or business. Because blood can carry diseases such as AIDS or hepatitis, ordinary cleaning methods will not suffice. Fortunately, we’re certified to clean and transport biohazardous materials.
- Trauma Scenes: Trauma scenes are wide-ranging in nature. But the common thread is the importance of ensuring no traces of biohazardous materials remain at the accident or crime scene. Professional intervention is crucial to ensuring the safety of everyone who lives, works, or shops at your property following the trauma. These are emotionally-charged incidents, so we approach each project with compassion and kindness.
- Infectious Disease Cleanup: While we never recommend attempting biohazard cleanup on your own, that is especially true during instances where you’re sure the blood contains a contagious disease. We use specialized gloves, suits, and face coverings to protect our technicians. More importantly, traces of infectious diseases can linger on surfaces even visible blood doesn’t – our expertise removes the hidden spots.
- Hoarding Cleanups: When we take on a hoarding cleanup, we do so with empathy and respect. Hoarding is a manifestation of emotional distress and other complicated mental illnesses. So, we understand when an individual expresses impatience, resistance, or anguish over our hoarding cleanup. We pride ourselves on our ability to handle these interactions with a deft touch while providing them with a clean slate – literally. Hoarding cleanup is essential because biohazards are common in these situations. We not only clear out hoarded materials but deal with the dangerous conditions left over.
How Biohazard Response’s Team Can Help
Your comfort and privacy are important to us. Throughout our time on your property, we maintain strict privacy policies, each of which we designed to guarantee our customers’ happiness and security. You can trust us to remove all remnants of biohazardous materials capably. But you can also rely on us to do so tactfully and with the utmost respect for your property. Our standards never change whether we’re removing potential bloodborne pathogens from a residential crime scene or cleaning and sanitizing an industrial site accident. Our team has 25 years of experiencing providing crime scene, suicide, death, blood, murder scene, vehicle blood, hoarding, and waste disposal cleanup. You can rely on Biohazard Response because we can proudly state that we are:
- Licensed and insured by all relevant local and state organizations
- Trained and certified by reputable trade organizations
- Compliant with all Occupational Safety and Health Administration standards
- Certified in trauma scene management to better assist clients
- Florida Department of Health (FDOH)-permitted bio-medical waste transporter
Contact Us Today to Schedule an Appointment!
We provide individuals and companies with emergency services throughout Central Florida. From St. Petersburg to Jacksonville, you can rely on as little as a two-hour turn-time from the moment you call us to when we arrive on-site. Once we get there, we spring into action, working quickly to identify the problem’s extent. You can count on a thorough investigation first. During this phase, our technicians map the site and form an action plan. From there, we begin cleaning and sanitizing. We work quickly, but we never sacrifice your safety while doing so. Our thoroughness is one of our greatest strengths. If you need trauma cleanup, please don’t hesitate to call our crime cleanup specialists 24/7 at (407) 862-5552!
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Call For A Free Estimate (407) 277-0006
- Most Costs Covered by Your Insurance Policy
- Cleanups Starting at Just $299.00
- No Down Payments Required
- Rebates May Apply
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Certified Bio-Technicians
- Central Florida's Premier Biohazard Scene Clean-up Company
- Over 25 Years Bio-Recovery Experience
- OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen; 29CFR1910.1030, Compliant
- OSHA Qualified Trainer in 29CFR1910.1030
- Certified in Trauma Scene Management
- Licensed Medical Waste Transporter
- Member of ABRA